Job Opening Business Analyst (Indonesia)
Lazada is pioneering e-Commerce across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2012, Lazada has grown rapidly to include over 8,000 employees in the region, with operations in Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Singapore. Lazada has earned the trust and financial backing of key investors Tesco, J.P. Morgan, Verlinvest, Investment AB Kinnevik and Rocket Internet.
Revolutionizing the way we shop, and perform online transactions across the region, Lazada has an online footprint of approximately 2 million daily visits to its websites, and the largest Facebook following in Southeast Asia with close to 14 million fans.
Given our tremendous growth, we are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to be part of our rapidly expanding team! Join our diverse and motivated team to hone in on your creativity as well as implement new initiatives within a nurturing, equal opportunity environment!
Reporting to the Head of Category, you will be responsible for a strategically task :
1. Present analysis and liaise agreed strategy with business managers
2. Data-driven problem solving to define and drive ways to automate & optimize key processes as relevant
3. Translate complex data & information into easy to understand insights tailored for all relevant audiences
4. Identify root causes of issues in daily business and develop practical solutions
5. Uses Excel to extract and clean sales, assortment and stock data
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have :
1. You should be looking for a thrilling entrepreneurial experience and willing to learn in a fast moving environment
2. Hold minimum a Bachelor degree in any major
3. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
4. Strong analytical with advanced Excel skills
5. Fluent in written and spoken English
6. Can-do attitude and strong work ethic
Why work at Lazada ?
For more career opportunity please visit :
Has this role caught your interest ? Apply Now!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org